1. The administrator of the Customer's personal data is the SkyStore store.
2. Customer data will be processed in order to:
a) Conclusion and performance of the contract pursuant to art. Art. 6 par. 1 point - for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the deadlines for redress;
b) Examination of complaints based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. - for 1 year after the warranty expiration or settlement of the complaint;
c) Claims related to the concluded contract pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. - where the legitimate aim is to recover the debt, pending the final termination of the proceedings in this enforcement proceedings;
d) Archiving settlement documents based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. - until the tax liability expires.
3. Customer data may be transferred to recipients, i.e .:
a) entities operating postal or courier;
b) entities enabling the Shop Operator to perform remote payment operations;
c) banks, if it is necessary to conduct settlements;
d) state authorities or other entities entitled under the law;
e) entities that support the Shop Owner in their activities at the request of the Shop Operator, in particular, suppliers of external systems supporting the activities of the Shop Operator.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before withdrawal (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), lodging a complaint to
the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. Providing data is necessary to conclude contracts, settle business operations, respond to targeted applications, consider complaints and complaints. In the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary.
5. Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling) in such a way that as a result of such automated processing, any decisions could be made, other legal effects would be caused or otherwise significantly affect the customer.