Terms of sale
1. Offer addressed to individuals. All information contained on the site, referring to products (including price), does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, but an invitation to conclude an agreement specified in Article 71 of the Civil Code.
2. It offers a service intermediary in the purchase of goods based on the dropshipping model and assistance in its implementation with the necessary tools. On the website we offer the service of ordering a specific product to the recipient and transferring funds on its behalf.
3. Photos placed on the site are for information purposes and may slightly differ from the state of the received goods (resulting in discrepancies in the calibration of the screen at the buyer). It does not constitute grounds for any claims against the seller. Any claims can only be directed to the manufacturer or supplier.
4. The efficient ordering is possible only if the product selected by the Customer has the status of the supplier available in the warehouse and when all the contact details of the buyer are correctly filled (current e-mail address, contact telephone). The payment made by the buyer for the ordered goods, which can not be delivered, will be returned by the seller immediately when the buyer is effectively informed about the impossibility of fulfilling the order - inventory is updated every seven days. The seller is not responsible for the warehouse stock of the producers at the time of the invitation to conclude the contract.
5. The product on the site is only a presentation. The description, photos and products are the property of the supplier. All claims against the description, photos or products should be directed to the supplier, the seller is not responsible for them.
6. All trade names, descriptions or trademarks are the property of the producers and their legal owners. They are used for informational purposes only.
7. All products offered on the site are the property of foreign sellers. I only present them on my site and I do not have any rights to them.
8. Service orders are placed via the SkyStore website.
9. The buyer has the right to cancel the order after purchase. The declaration of will to resign from the order should be sent to the seller by email at the address: email@example.com at the latest one day after the purchase.
10. After the buyer has made a purchase and payment for the ordered goods, the process of placing the order by the seller begins.
11. Product prices are given in Polish zlotys (PLN), the price is binding from the moment of purchase.
12. The product is shipped from abroad to 5 working days from the moment of receiving the payment and positive verification of the given size.
13. Products are sent from abroad by the supplier by air, sea or land depending on the place of the supplier and delivered to the address indicated on the territory of the Republic of Poland via Poczta Polska. The expected time of delivery of the Goods by the carrier is 10-35 working days. We are not responsible for any delays in suppliers' time.
14. The receiving parcel should check the condition of the parcel. If damage is found or the packaging is damaged, a damage report (deliverer) must be prepared in the presence of the delivery agent, which, together with a possible complaint, should be immediately sent to the seller at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If the product does not reach the buyer within the given period, the buyer is asked to contact the seller in order to start the explanatory process. The buyer, if he so wishes, will be refunded. Because the parcel is already sent to it after receiving the parcel, it is obliged to return the parcel to the seller's address within 3 working days of receiving the parcel.
16. The Buyer may return the received goods without giving a reason within 14 days of receipt of the goods by submitting a relevant declaration to the following address: email@example.com
17. The returned goods may not have any mechanical damage, dirt or if there are missing elements that constitute its integral part, unless the above occurred as a result of the Goods' non-conformity with the contract within the meaning of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and about the amendment to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
18. The return of mutual benefits should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
19. The goods returned by the buyer should be packed in such a way that no damage occurs during transport, if possible the goods should be packed in the original packaging. The product should be returned with complete equipment, documents and accessories. The cost of packaging and sending back the goods shall be borne by the buyer.
20. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint if the goods are inconsistent with the contract. Complaints should be lodged immediately after discrepancies are found. The non-conformity of the goods with the contract is understood to mean that the product was damaged during transport, another product will be sent mistakenly or the parcel will be lost.
21. Complaints about services can be reported electronically. Filing a complaint should include the person lodging the complaint (name, surname, address, email address) as well as a description of the reason for the complaint, photos of the item. Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the application.
22. In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint, the product is exchanged for a new one. The new product will be sent after sending the defective (unless the parties decide otherwise). The shipping of goods is covered by the buyer (unless the parties decide otherwise).
23. It is not foreseen that the goods will be subject to tax or duty on the actual price due to the low value of the goods, but may be detained for customs control. The seller is not responsible for the duties and taxes imposed. If you impose a duty or tax, these fees must be paid by the buyer.
24. I reserve the right to change the regulations. The change of regulations does not affect already placed orders.